The ‘Sun Ray’ Cultivar is one of the more spectacular looking of all the Dragon Trees. The thin sword-shaped upright leaf edges are a deep green while the center margins are a bright yellow giving the sense the plant is glowing. The cane-like tree makes for an excellent entryway plant.
- Light: Prefers bright to medium indirect light. No direct sun as the leaves can burn.
- Water: Allow the top 2” of the soil to dry before watering.
- Humidity: Average relative humidity of 25% to 49%
- Temperature: Average from 18°C to 24°C (65°F - 75°F)
- Fertilizer: Follow a monthly fertilizing schedule when the plant is actively growing. In most cases, this is in the spring and summer. Use a balanced fertilizer - this means a ratio of NPK that is all the same. Ex: 10-10-10.
- Soil: Use a well-draining, high organic matter soil mix.