Sansevieria trifasciata var. hahnii 'Siebert Starburst'
- Slow-growing succulent with rosettes of stiff, gold and deep green, snakeskin patterned leaves.
- Dwarf variety.
- Easy to grow; ideal for beginners and for low light areas.
- Light: Bright, indirect; tolerates low light.
- Water: Keep on the dry side; water when the soil has completely dried out. Avoid overwatering.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix;